[REACT-LIST] FW: Send In Your Team News!

John Capodanno REACT International j.capodanno at reactintl.org
Thu Feb 8 18:03:55 EST 2018

We NEED your Team News!

Anything that your Team does can be reported in the REACTer!

If it’s good enough to post on Facebook, it’s good enough for the REACTer!

Some of you will say, “Oh we just do the same stuff all the time.” Well, it might be ‘old stuff’ to you, but think about the newer Teams that are looking for ideas!! Your ‘Old Stuff’ might give them the ideas they need! Do you want to deprive the ‘newbies’ of your years of experience??

Things to Report:

*	Weather Watches
*	Parades
*	Civic Events
*	Emergencies
*	Anything you do!

Did you stage a recruiting drive and get 5 new members? WE want to hear about that!!
Did you work a bunch of events and a big major emergency?
Did you get an award from your local Law Enforcement of your city? We want to know!
In the past, I know Teams would submit news and then never see it in the magazine because the Editor felt it was “not important enough… not well written enough… not from a Team I like” – whatever!

THAT POLICY STOPPED ON SEPTEMBER 1, 2016 when I published my first issue.
If You SEND it – I will Publish it! Go Ahead – call me on it! Send me something. Send me pictures! Then watch for them in the REACTer. They will be there!!

Deadline is the 15th of each month for the next month’s issue. If you get reports to me after that date, they might get in the current issue but for sure will be in the next one!

So… Come On!

I DARE YA! Give it a try!

Send reports and .jpg pictures to:
 <mailto:editor at thereacter.com> editor at thereacter.com

What’s that? You can’t write anything well enough to print? Send ME the info and the pictures and I will write it for you!!!

Will Stanley

Copyright © 2018 REACT International, Inc., All rights reserved.
Submitted With Membership

Our mailing address is:

REACT International, Inc.

Post Office Box 21064