[REACT-LIST] FW: The REACTer February 2018

John Capodanno REACT International j.capodanno at reactintl.org
Sat Feb 3 04:02:18 EST 2018

Dear REACT Member

Below is the link to the Current Issue Of The REACTer.
 <https://reactintl.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0d48d8c034ca2f96a2d323c3d&id=c200c8dcf2&e=b842153cd1> http://issues.thereacter.com/2018/February_2018.pdf

More Savings from REACT International, Inc.
 <https://reactintl.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0d48d8c034ca2f96a2d323c3d&id=cf259f1497&e=b842153cd1> https://ticketsatwork.com/tickets/?company=REACT

To enroll in one of our online training courses,
send an e-mail with your name and membership number to  <mailto:Training at REACTIntl.org> Training at REACTIntl.org

Hey Check us out!
Were on Facebook!
 <https://reactintl.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0d48d8c034ca2f96a2d323c3d&id=05f22fc5d8&e=b842153cd1> https://www.facebook.com/The-REACTer-219747815227984/
Yes, you can upload team news, and other
information to the REACTer on our Facebook page.

Send In That REACT News!

ALSO: Don't forget to send in that TEAM NEWS! It might be boring, mundane old news to you,
but it may be something interesting to another team! SEND IT IN!
Send to  <mailto:editor at thereacter.com> editor at thereacter.com

Copyright © 2018 REACT International, Inc., All rights reserved.
Submitted With Membership

Our mailing address is:

REACT International, Inc.

Post Office Box 21064