[REACT-LIST] Fw: MSCRT Monthly 440 Net, 4 February 2018

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 1 18:36:43 EST 2018

From: Morris E Brown Jr <BrownMEJr at Comcast.net>
Subject: MSCRT Monthly 440 Net, 4 February 2018

By the time this February 440 net takes place, that ol’ groundhog up in Pennsylvania will have decided if we’re going to have six more weeks of winter or not.  Me – I’m ready for Spring!

This is just a reminder that the MSCRT Monthly 440 Net again will take place Sunday, 4 February 2018, at 7:30 P.M. on 442.300 MHz (KB3CMA repeater), PL tone of 107.2 Hz (if needed).

The purpose of the monthly REACT Traffic and Information Net is to facilitate the exchange of general information and message traffic with and among the several REACT teams in the State of Maryland, the Commonwealth of Virginia and the District of Columbia. It normally is scheduled for the first Sunday of each month, and lasts about a half-hour.

So -- mark your calendars, and let’s start have a big check-in!

Reminder!  This net uses the KB3CMA repeater (442.300 MHz, PL tone 107.2 Hz), located near the junction of I-97 and Route 50 in Annapolis, MD.  This repeater is jointly owned by the Anne Arundel Radio Club and the Maryland Mobileers Amateur Radio Club.  It has Echolink node 90911 KA2JAI-R installed on it. Those REACT members who cannot access Annapolis-area repeaters over the air, but who do have Echolink installed on their computers, now may join the net by means of Echolink.

73 --

Ed Brown
Net Control