[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net Tonight 9/26/2017 at 9:00 Pm EST

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 26 11:58:05 EDT 2017

Attn: all REACT Members and Radio Amateurs Tonight 9/26/2017 at 9:00 Pm EST is the World Wide REACT Net on Echolink REACT Conference Server node 109779 and DCF-ARC Conference Server node 336037 and IRLP 9257 and the DX-Linking System We Welcome a New Repeater the K4JDR Repeater the Carolina 440 UHF Link System.

This Net is Open to all Radio Amateurs and Please Pass this Info on to Your Friends and Other Radio Amateur Groups ARES/SKYWARN all Groups Welcome so I Hope to Hear You to Night and I Hope we Have a Stand-by Net Control in Cass I'm not Around to do the Net My Job comes be for the Net.

Thanks and God Bless to all.

Jay Flora WA4JAY,  KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 and WQSJ-975 GMRS

Cleveland County REACT R-1

ALERT-1