[REACT-LIST] Tonight 9/19/17 at 9:00 Pm Est is the World Wide REACT Net

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 19 11:52:41 EDT 2017

Tonight 9/19/17 at 9:00 Pm Est is the World Wide REACT Net on Echolink REACT Conference Servce Node 109779 and IRLP 9257 the Western Reflector Channel-7 Las Vegs, NV This Net is a Open net to all Radio Amateurs Like to see a Lot More REACT Members Checking-In.

This Net will be 8 Years Old in Oct. we need to Try and Keep it Going 8 More Pass this Info to all Your Radio Amateur Friends Remember This is a Open Net all Radio Amateurs are Welcome to Check-In.

So I Hope to Hear You Tonight Take Care and God Bless to all.

Jay Flora WA4JAY, KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 and WQSJ-975 GMRS
Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1
ALERT-1