[REACT-LIST] The REACTer Octoner 2017

John Capodanno REACT International j.capodanno at reactintl.org
Tue Oct 17 18:31:26 EDT 2017

Dear: REACT Member

Below is the link to the Current Issue Of The REACTer.

<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?LosAngelesCountyREAC/c14ac5a355/71ab848562/f3ef11f3
d9> http://issues.thereacter.com/2017/October_2017.pdf

More Savings from REACT International, Inc.

<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?LosAngelesCountyREAC/c14ac5a355/71ab848562/437062aa
df/company=REACT> https://ticketsatwork.com/tickets/?company=REACT

To enroll in one of our online training courses,
send an e-mail with your name and membership number to
<mailto:Training at REACTIntl.org> Training at REACTIntl.org .

The REACTer is changing publication dates.
Starting with November, the magazine
will come out on the first of each month.
Deadline will be the 15th of the previous month.

Hey Check us out!

We're on Facebook!

<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?LosAngelesCountyREAC/c14ac5a355/71ab848562/97efe71a
fb> https://www.facebook.com/The-REACTer-219747815227984/
Yes, you can upload team news, and other
information to the REACTer on our Facebook page.
REMEMBER!!
Send In That REACT News!

ALSO: Don't forget to send in that TEAM NEWS! It might be boring, mundane
old news to you,
but it may be something interesting to another team! SEND IT IN!
Send to  <mailto:editor at thereacter.com> editor at thereacter.com

REACT International, Inc.
6444 San Fernando Road # 21064
Glendale, CA  91221