[REACT-LIST] American Red Cross Net Tonight at 9:00 Pm EST

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Sun May 21 12:59:29 EDT 2017

I Like to Invite all to Check-In Tonight Sunday 5/21/2017 at 9:00 Pm EST to the American Red Cross Net on Echolink DCF-ARC Conference Server Node 336037 and IRLP 9257 Western Reflector Channel-7 in Las Vegas, NV This Net is Open to all Radio Amateurs so fill Free to Check-In Tonight and all REACT Members ID as REACT Members and CCARS ID as CCARS if You Like too be Good PR You Don't Have to be a Member of American Red Cross to Check-In This is a Open Net.

iF All go well I will Link the NA4CC  CCARS Repeater to Echolink DCF-ARC Node 336037 Tonight so we all can Check-In Hear in Shelby, NC Area.

Hope too Hear You Tonight God Bless to all.

Jay Flora WA4JAY, KBUO-6508 CB-9-19, WQSJ-975 GMRS
Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1

ALERT-1