[REACT-LIST] Tuesday night 3/21/2017 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is the World Wide REACT Net

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 18 12:20:17 EDT 2017

Attn: all my REACT and Amateur Radio Friends Tuesday night 3/21/2017 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is the World Wide REACT Net on Echolink REACT Conference Node 109779 and DCF-ARC Conference Node 336037 and IRLP 9257 Western Reflector Channel-7 Las Vegs, NV and the World Wide DX-Linking Sys.

This Net is open to all Amateurs Radio Oper. When Checking In Key up for 3 Sec be for Talking to let the Echolink IRLP and Repeaters to Link Then give Call 2 Times Slow, Name, Location, and any Affiliation REACT/ARES/RACES/DCF/RED CROSS/SKYWARN/POLICE/FIRE/RESCUE.

Remember This net is a Open Net any One can Check-In and Remember this is a Directed net all Traffic go Through net Control I Hope to Hear More REACT Members/Teams Checking In Pass This Info to all Your Team Members and all Amateurs Pass This to all You Friends and Hope to Hear You Tuesday night

Take Care and God Bless to all.

Jay Flora WA4JAY, KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 and WQSJ-975 GMRS
Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1
ALERT-1