[REACT-LIST] Zello REACT Net 3/18/2017

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 17 22:22:59 EDT 2017

Tomorrow night at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is the Worldwide Zello REACT Net on Zello REACT Members Channel all REACT Member and Non REACT Members are Welcome to Check-In When Checking In Give Your REACT Unit Number Team Name and Ham Radio Call or CB Radio Call and Location for Non REACT Members Give Ham Radio Call Name Location Non Amateurs Give Your Old CB Radio Call if You Still Remember it if not Your Name and Location You can Make up a CB Call by Using K and Your Initials and Zip Code Like I wood be KHJF-28150 Just a Idea.

Hope to Hear You Tomorrow night Sorry I for got to Post the Echolink Worldwide REACT Net Last Week I been Busy.

Take Care and God Bless to all.

Jay Flora WA4JAY,  KBUO-6508/KHJF-28150 CB-9-19 and WQSJ-975 GMRS

Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1

ALERT-1