[REACT-LIST] Cleveland County REACT will be Helping Shelby Police Saturday 25 of March 2017 with Charity Chase 5K/10K

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 16 12:09:36 EDT 2017

Cleveland County REACT will be Helping Shelby Police Saturday 25 of March 2017 with the Charity Chase 5K/10K Run the Shelby Police Call on Us Last Month and Ask if we Wood Help we say Yes They need Cleveland County REACT to Block Intersections to let the Runners Pass by Safe we will met at the new Shelby Police HQ for are Post.

Shelby Police Know They can Count on Cleveland County REACT to be There When They need Them and I will Try to get Pix for the REACTer Magazine if I can.

God Bless to all.

Jay Flora WA4JAY,  KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 and WQSJ-975 GMRS
Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1
ALERT-1