[REACT-LIST] Got a Phone Call Yesterday from Shelby Police Asking if Cleveland County REACT can Help with the Annual Charity Chase 5k/10k

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 9 11:39:42 EST 2017

Got a Phone Call Yesterday from Shelby Police Sgt. Asking if Cleveland County REACT can Help with the Annual Charity Chase 5k/10k on 3/25/2017 They need REACT to Block Intersection to let the Runners Pass by Safe I told Him we Wood if are Members are Back Filling Good I Hope I am Filling Good if not I will go any Way to Help.

The Shelby Police now They can Count on Cleveland County REACT to be There When They need Help any Time Day or Night.

Jay Flora WA4JAY,  KBUO-6508 CB-9-19,  WQSJ-975 GMRS

Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1

ALERT-1