[REACT-LIST] Booth at the 2017 National Night Out on 8/01/2017

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 21 12:50:54 EDT 2017

Just Talk to Sgt. Porter of Shelby Police Dept. He ask if Cleveland County REACT Want to Set up a Booth at the 2017 National Night Out  up town Shelby of so They will have a Spot for Us Next to There Booth I say Yes I will Have to get sum Stuff to Give out and Info on REACT we do This every Year with Shelby Police Dept and a Big Thanks to the Shelby Police Dept. for There Support of Cleveland County REACT and This Event is Good PR for REACT and I will get Pix for the REACTer Magazine.

God Bless to all.

Jay Flora WA4JAY, KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 and WQSJ-975 GMRS

Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1

ALERT-1