[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Int. Zello Net Tomorrow night 7/15/2017 at 9:00 Pm EST

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 14 12:47:48 EDT 2017

Attm: REACT Members and Non REACT Members and all My Friends I like to Invite You to Check-In to the World Wide REACT Int. Zello Net is Tomorrow night 7/15/2017 at 9:00 Pm EST on Zello REACT Members Channel This is a Good Net This Net meets Every Saturday night at 9:00 Pm EST so tell all Your REACT Members and Friends and Amateur Radio Friends to Check-In with Your REACT Team Name Unit Number and Team Number and for Radio Amateurs You can Check-In with Your Amateur Call and any Affiliation and Hope to Hear You Tomorrow night.

https://zello.com/  Zello is a Free App for PC and Smart Phone.

Take Care and God Bless to all.

Jay Flora WA4JAY, KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 and WQSJ-975 GMRS
Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1
ALERT-1