[REACT-LIST] Shelby Police Dept. Call me About ask if Cleveland County REACT Want to Set up a Booth at the 2017 National Night Out and Helping with the 7th Inning Stretch Fest

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 1 17:26:02 EDT 2017

Shelby Police Dept. Call me and ask if Cleveland County REACT Want to Set up a Booth at the 2017 National Night Out Up Town Shelby, NC on 6/01/2017 if so They will have a Spot for Us Next to There Booth I say Yes I will Have to get sum Stuff to Give out and Info on REACT we do This every Year with Shelby Police Dept and a Big Thanks to the Shelby Police Dept. for There Support of Cleveland County REACT and This Event is Good PR for REACT and I will get Pix for the REACTer Magazine.

Shelby Police ask me if Cleveland County REACT can Help with the 5th annual 7th Inning Stretch Festival on 8/05/2017 Staring the Charlie Daniels Band I say Yes we will and will Try and get Pix for the REACTer Magazine.

http://7thinningstretch.cc/

Jay Flora WA4JAY, KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 and Wqsj-975

Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1

ALERT-1