[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net Tonight 1/31/2017

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 11:58:51 EST 2017

Attn: all my REACT and Amateur Radio Friends This Tonight 1/31/2017 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is the World Wide REACT Net on Echolink REACT Conference Node 109779 and DCF-ARC Conference Node 336037 and IRLP 9257 Western Reflector Channel-7 Las Vegs, NV and the World Wide DX-Linking Sys.

This Net is open to all Amateurs Radio Oper. When Checking In Key up for 3 Sec be for Talking to let the Echolink IRLP and Repeaters to Link Then give Call 2 Times Slow, Name, Location, and any ...Affiliation REACT/ARES/RACES/DCF/RED CROSS/SKYWARN/POLICE/FIRE/RESCUE Slow Please.

Remember This net is a Open Net any One can Check-In and Remember this is a Directed net all Traffic go Through net Control I Hope to Hear More REACT Members/Teams Checking In Pass This Info to all Your Team Members and all Amateurs Pass This to all Your Friends.

So I Hope to Hear you Checking In Tonight.

Take Care and God Bless to all.

Jay Flora WA4JAY, KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 and WQSJ-975 GMRS
Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1
ALERT-1

DCF