[REACT-LIST] CCARS Repeater Net Tomorrow night 1/30/2016 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 29 11:41:10 EST 2017

Ok I Like to see how Many REACT Members and Non REACT Members I can get to Check-In to are Cleveland County Amateur Radio Service Net (CCARS) Tomorrow night 1/30/2017 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time on the CCARS Repeater 147.045 + Tone 127.23 in Shelby, NC the Echolink Node for This Repeater is NA4CC-R  Node Number 706882 and to REACT Members When Checking-In Give Call,  Name,  Team Name and Location and Non REACT Members Give Call,  Name,  Location and Organization and Tell Net Control You got the Net Info from This REACT Link.

This Net is Open to all Amateurs so Please Check-In Tomorrow night Thanks and God Bless to all.

Jay Flora WA4JAY,  KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 and WQSJ-975 GMRS

Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1

ALERT-1