[REACT-LIST] Mayor of Kings Town, NC ask for Cleveland County REACT Help

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 1 17:30:02 EST 2017

I just got Home from Shopping I ran in to the Mayor of Kings Town, NC a Town 3 Miles from me still in Cleveland County He ask if I Wood meet with Him at His Office Tomorrow 1/02/2016 at 2:00 Pm About Cleveland County REACT Helping with the MLK Parade I Told Him I Wood be There at 2:00 Pm He ask me 6 Month ago if we Wood Help and I say Yes so I Have to Meet Tomorrow to get all the Info on watt all we will be doing I will try to get Pix it is Nice to Have a Mayor to ask REACT for Help.

Jay Flora WA4JAY, KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 and WQSJ-975 GMRS

Cleveland County REACT R-1

ALERT-1