[REACT-LIST] Need REACT Amateur Radio Volunteers for Net Control for the World Wide REACT Net Echolink

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 16:53:25 EST 2017

Need REACT Amateur Radio Volunteers for Net Control for the World Wide REACT Net Echolink Joe and I Can't all Ways be Around Joe has to Care for His Wife and for 8 Years I did it Every Week and one Night I was out Helping Shelby Police Blocking the Road and I did it in the Car That was Hard to do When You doing Traffic Control I use to Enjoy doing it tell I Gave it up I got Burn out and let Joe do it now He is Busy Caring for His Wife.

God Bless to all.

Jay Flora