[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net Tuesday Night 2/14/2017 ??????????????????????????????????????????????

Paul - W4ATN Paul at W4ATN.com
Sun Feb 12 13:23:51 EST 2017

Jay, et al:

Many nets have more non-members checking in than members. Same is true with
our local REACT net and our local ARES net. It is a good method to allow
others to see what the organization is all about. I would encourage you to
continue as usual despite the fact that there are few REACT members checking
in. I work nights and have a difficult time checking in (even with
EchoLink).

Just my 2 cents.

Paul

Paul - W4ATN