[REACT-LIST] Talkpod N58 3G/WiFi (Android unlocked)

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 29 11:26:25 EST 2017

Hi to all my Friends Hope all had a Merry Christmas and Good up Coming New Year I found This on the Internet Just Like to pass it on Take Care and God Bless to all.

Jay WA4JAY

http://megahertz.shop/hamradio/index.php/product/talkpod-n58-3g-wifi-android-unlocked/?utm_source=phplist47&utm_medium=email&utm_content=HTML&utm_campaign=Hamradio+with+a+fresh+flavour

TalkPod N58 3G/WiFi (Android unlocked) – MegaHertz.shop<http://megahertz.shop/hamradio/index.php/product/talkpod-n58-3g-wifi-android-unlocked/?utm_source=phplist47&utm_medium=email&utm_content=HTML&utm_campaign=Hamradio+with+a+fresh+flavour>
megahertz.shop
Description. The N58 PTT Network Touch Screen Android Radio is equipped with 2.4 inch touch screen and open Android system that brings you super usability of multiple ...