[REACT-LIST] Merry Christmas

warren deitz dpreact57 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 24 13:37:27 EST 2017

Merry Christmas to all our members of REACT. Please have a safe and happy New Year!!
Warren DeitzDutchess and Putnam County REACT, Inc.New York

    On Sunday, December 24, 2017, 12:31:23 PM EST, Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com [REACTcommunications] <REACTcommunications at yahoogroups.com> wrote:

To all my Brothers and Sisters Merry Christmas and God Bless to all.

Jay Flora WA4JAY  KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 and WQSJ-975

Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1

ALERT-1

DCF Member

Shelby, NC

  __._,_.___     Posted by: Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 <react-unit-14 at hotmail.com>

        Have you tried the highest rated email app? With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.       Visit Your Group
    • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use