[REACT-LIST] There use to be a Group Call REACT Back in the 70s 80s and 90s

warren deitz dpreact57 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 22 23:38:51 EST 2017

So True - Jay
Thanks
Warren

    On Thursday, December 21, 2017, 10:17:47 PM EST, Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com [REACTcommunications] <REACTcommunications at yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I was setting in my Car just had Lunch when 2 Trucks pull in to the Packing lot to Eat the 2 Drivers Shaw me and say There use to be a Group Call REACT Back in the 70s 80s and 90s I Told Them I was That REACT we are Still Around Jan-23 be 56 Years They Told me They Drive all over USA and Never Hear a REACT Team on the CB Radio or Seen any in 30 Years and ask me was we the only REACT Team Around I Told Them that REACT Teams go away from CB Radio Got in to Ham Radio and Don't Care About CB Radio I Told Them REACT is World Wide I Told Them That Are REACT Team use CB Radio Monitor CB-9 on Base and on Mobile we Monitor CB-19 I Told Them to Look up the Webpage and the REACTer Magazine it is Bad When People Don't Know About REACT and Thank Your Team is the Only one Around.

REACT needs sum Big Time PR on TV and Radio and CB Radio to let People Know we are Still Around it is Time for REACT Teams to get on CB Radio Ch-19 and ID as REACT and Monitor to Help Truckers and all People Give out Traffic Info and Help Truckers get to ware They are Going That Wood be Good PR for REACT.

Merry Christmas and God Bless to all.

Jay Flora WA4JAY  KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 and WQSJ-975 GMRS

Cleveland County REACT

ALERT

  __._,_.___     Posted by: Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 <react-unit-14 at hotmail.com>

        Have you tried the highest rated email app? With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.       Visit Your Group
    • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use