[REACT-LIST] Tonight 4/25/2017 at 9:00 Pm EST REACT Net Echolink

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 25 13:41:06 EDT 2017

Attn: all my REACT and Radio Amateur Friends Tonight 4/25/2017 at 9:00 Pm EST REACT Net Echolink 109779 DCF-ARC 336037 and IRLP 9257 we need a lot of REACT Members Checking-In not Just 4 or 6 and the Other 20 Check-In are not REACT Members This is a REACT Net so if You are a REACT Member and are a Radio Amateur Please Check-In and tell all Your Team Members Who are Radio Amateurs and tell all Your Radio Amateur Friends to They are Welcome to Check-In This Net is a Open Net all are Welcome BUT we need More REACT Members ...Checking-In.

I Start the REACT Net in 2010 to Promote REACT and get the Name out There and in to the Radio Amateur Community and the World.

Back in 1995 the Name REACT was not Like by Radio Amateurs When we Start are REACT Team we did not Have any Amateurs in the Team I had sum Friends That was Amateurs and Did not Know REACT was still Around and Move to Amateur Radio and was Big in to Ecomm This is DO TO THE LACK OF PR Back Then and Still TODAY.

REACT need to set up a Booth at the Shelby Hamfest in Sep-1 to 3 to Promote REACT in the Radio Amateur Community.

[...]

God Bless to all.

Jay Flora WA4JAY, KBUO-6508 CB-9-19, WQSJ-975 GMRS

Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1

ALERT-1