[REACT-LIST] Tonight 4/24/2017 at 9:00 Pm EST is the Cleveland County Amateur Radio Service (CCARS) Repeater Net

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 24 12:55:54 EDT 2017

To all my REACT and Radio Amateur Friends Tonight 4/24/2017 at 9:00 Pm EST is the Cleveland County Amateur Radio Service (CCARS) Repeater Net on 147.045MHz + Tone 127.3 Echolink NA4CC-R Node 706882 in Shelby, NC and REACT Members ID as REACT and all Radio Amateurs are Welcome to Check-In to the Net Pass This Info to all Your Amateur Radio Friends and tell Net Control You got the Net Info from This REACT Page so I Hope to Hear a lot of Check-Ins Tonight and by REACT Members to.

God Bless to all.

Jay Flora ...WA4JAY, KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 and WQSJ-975 GMRS
Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1
ALERT-1