[REACT-LIST] Tuesday night 4/25/2017 and Every Tuesday night at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is the World Wide REACT Net on Echolink

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 23 11:52:12 EDT 2017

Attn: all my REACT and Amateur Radio Friends Tuesday night 4/25/2017 and Every Tuesday night at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is the World Wide REACT Net on Echolink REACT Conference Node 109779 and DCF-ARC Conference Node 336037 and IRLP 9257 Western Reflector Channel-7 Las Vegs, NV and the World Wide DX-Linking Sys.

This Net is open to all Amateurs Radio Oper. When Checking In Key up for 3 Sec be for Talking to let the Echolink IRLP and Repeaters to Link Then give Call 2 Times Slow, Name, Location, and any ...Affiliation REACT/ARES/RACES/DCF/RED CROSS/SKYWARN/POLICE/FIRE/RESCUE Slow Please.

Remember This net is a Open Net all Radio Amateurs are Welcome to Check-In and Remember this is a Directed net all Traffic go Through net Control I Hope to Hear More REACT Members/Teams Checking In Please Pass This Info to all Your Team Members and all Amateurs Pass This to all Your Friends.

So I Hope to Hear you Checking In Tuesday night and Please tell Net Control You got Net Info from This REACT Email Page.

Take Care and God Bless to all.

Jay Flora WA4JAY, KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 and WQSJ-975 GMRS
Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1
ALERT-1