[REACT-LIST] Tomorrow Night 9/27/2016 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is the World Wide REACT Net

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 17:47:31 EDT 2016

Tomorrow Night 9/27/2016 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is the World Wide REACT Net on Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779 and DCF-ARC 336037 and IRLP 9257 all Amateurs are Welcome When Checking-in Key up for 3 Sec be for Talking to let the Echolink, IRLP and Repeaters to Link Then Give Call, Name, Location and Affiliation if Any This is a Directed Net the Purpose of This net is to Keep REACT Members/Teams and Amateurs in Touch In Case of a Disaster/Emergency REACT and Ham Radio Members Have a way to Communicate if Phone and Cell Phones go Down and for Non Amateurs CB Radio Still Come in Handy Sum REACT Teams Still Monitor CB Radio Channels 9-19 We at Cleveland County REACT in Shelby, NC still Monitor CB Radio Channel-9 on Base and CB-19 on Mobile and I can Tell You in Times of Bad Weather Like Severe Weather Ice and Snow Storms CB Channel-9 get Busy Hear in Shelby, NC People Needing Weather Info and Reports of Accidents and and Trees and Power Lines and Poles Down we Monitor CB, Amateur and are own Repeater on Business Band.

We need More REACT Members/Teams and Any One to Monitor CB Radio 9-19 and it is Good PR for REACT and Your Amateur Club may get New Hams.

Have a safe Week and God Bless to all.

Jay Flora WA4JAY, KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 and WQSJ-975 GMRS
Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1
ALERT-1