[REACT-LIST] CC REACT Working Fair Again This Year Sep-29th to Oct-9th

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 6 12:05:50 EDT 2016

Me ALERT-1 and Cleveland County REACT will be Helping Shelby Police Dept with Working the Cleveland County Fair Again This Year Sep-29th to Oct-9th 2016 Parking Car at the DOT Parking lot if a Car Don't Have a DOT Permit They Can't Park in DOT Parking lot we do it Every Year to Free up Shelby Police Units.

And

We had a Good Time Saturday 9/03/2016 at the Shelby, NC Ham Fest There was Joe His Wife Barbra Tom His Wife Wilma and Chris all Members of Star Mountain REACT out of Etowah, TN Time went by to Fast we had Fun we all had on REACT T-Shirts and a lot of Amateurs did not Know REACT was still Around we Told Them that REACT Intl. will be 55 Years in Jan. and we at Cleveland County REACT is 21 Years in Shelby This Month Sep. Tom Star Mountain REACT Team Photographer Took a lot of Pix He will get Them to me Soon.

as we was going I ask the 2 Shelby Police Working the Cross Walk if They need a Break and They say Yes Thanks so I Give 1 at a Time a Break I Stay 30 Min and They Welcome Star Mountain to Shelby, NC.

And I Talk to the Shelby Police Lieutenant and Told Him Cleveland County REACT can Help Again This Year with Parking Cars at the Cleveland County Fair and He say Thanks and will Help With the Christmas Parade to.

Shelby Police can Count on Cleveland County REACT.

Jay Flora WA4JAY, KBUO-6508 CB-9-19, WQSJ-975 GMRS

ALERT-1

Cleveland County REACT R-1