[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net Tuesday Night 11/29/2016 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 27 09:30:36 EST 2016

Attn all REACT Members and Teams and Amateur Radio Oper. Tuesday Night 11/29/2016 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is the World Wide REACT Net on Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779 and DCF-ARC Conference Server Node 336037 and IRLP 9257 Please Pass this Info on to Your Friends and Other Amateur Radio Oper. and Org. in Your Area all Amateur are Welcome to Check-In.

Remember this Net is a Good way for REACT Members and Amateurs and Other Org. to Communicate in Times of EMERGENCY's and This Net is a Good way to Train for EMERGENCY's we Need More REACT Members and Teams to Participate in the Net all Teams That Have Amateurs in there Team Need to get Them in to Checking-In we Have More Non REACT Check-In then REACT Members This is BAD we need to Show the World that REACT is Big not Just 4 or 5 Members Checking-In Each Week we Need 20 or 50 Members a Week Checking In Like Other Groups Have Like the Loco AMRRON Net Gets Over 20 Member Checking In Every Wednesday Night and They Have Nets all Over the US Do We Want AMRRON to out Do REACT????. https://amrron.com/nets-regional-national/amrron-local-nets/

Soon REACT will be Taking a Back Seat to AMRRON They get a lot of PR from the Amateur Radio Community REACT Don't it is Time That We as REACT Don't Let That Happen or REACT will be a THING OF THE PAST and AMRRON will be the New EMERGENCY Comm Team in the USA Then the World.

Have a Good Week and God Bless.

Jay Flora KBUO-6508 CB-9 and 19,  WA4JAY,  WQSJ-975 GMRS
Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1
ALERT-1