[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net Tonight 11/01/2016 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time and Other Net Info for DMR

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:18:09 EDT 2016

Attn all REACT Members and Amateur Radio Operators You are Welcome to Check-In to the World Wide REACT Net Tonight 11/01/2016 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time on Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779 and DCF-ARC Conference Server Node 336037 and IRLP Western Reflector channels-7 9257 in Las Vegas, NV.

And I Found This Info on a Facebook DMR Page. ( DMR - Digital Mobile Radio) Good Info I Copy and Past it on Hear.

Did you know that there is a net every Sunday night on TAC 310?
The TAC 310 net meets every Sunday night at 8pm ET for the purpose of checking the capabilities of the DMR network and passing any DMR related traffic, possibly info on new repeaters or talk groups on the network. This net is open to all licensed ...hams on any repeater or hotspot with TAC 310 capabilities in or outside the US.
The past several weeks we have averaged around 80 check-ins per session. This past week had 81 check-ins. You are welcome to check in to the net and we take check-ins by call area groups.
Please pass the word about this net.

Thanks and God Bless to all.

Jay Flora WA4JAY, KBUO-6508 CB-9-19, WQSJ-975 GMRS...
Cleveland County REACT Unit R-1
ALERT-1