[REACT-LIST] Help Shelby Police Today and will be Helping Them Friday and Saturday

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 19:17:30 EDT 2016

Help Shelby Police Today 5/19/2016 with Funeral Escort from Wyke Road in Shelby to Charles Road to a Cemetery in Boiling Springs, NC.

We at Cleveland County REACT will be Helping Shelby Police with Traffic Control at the 2016 Relay for Life Tomorrow at the Fairgrounds Helping at the Cross Walk from 5:00 PM to??? Last Year I got Home at Midnight.

And Saturday we will be Help Shelby Police with the Grand Opening of the new Nature Trail on Grover St at 10:00 Am we Stay Busy Helping Shelby Police.

Jay Flora WA4JAY,  KBUO-6508 CB-9-19,  WQSJ-975 GMRS

Cleveland County REACT R-1