[REACT-LIST] 10-Codes

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 26 23:09:35 EDT 2016

Shelby Police, Fire, Cleveland County Sheriff and all Volunteers Fire and EMS/Rescue in Shelby, NC Still use 10-Codes and Codes and Signals and NC Highway Patrol and a lot of Police/Sheriff and Fire EMS/Rescue in NC Still use 10 Codes to Save Time on the Radio we at Cleveland County REACT use Shelby Police Codes.

Jay Flora

Cleveland County REACT

Shelby, NC