[REACT-LIST] [REACTINTL] I Just Found This REACTer May-June 1983 Check Last Page

ChuckTho at aol.com ChuckTho at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 17:22:15 EDT 2016

Unfortunately, the term "REACT" is trademarked  by REACT International only
for certain  purposes, and law enforcement isn't one of them. I think
there's another law  enforcement group in California which uses "REACT."

The new REACT logo recently adopted by the Board of Directors  probably has
no protection whatsoever. It hasn't been trademarked, and the  "REACT" it
uses is different from  the one we have trademarked.

Chuck
Dir, Reg 5

In a message dated 3/21/2016 9:29:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,