[REACT-LIST] [REACTINTL] Recognition award received

Ron McCracken ron.mccr at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 22:38:12 EDT 2016

Well deserved, Ed. Congratulations.

To: react-list at lists.reactintl.net; ri.board at reactintl.org; j.capodanno at reactintl.org; react-l at gibbousmoon.com; reacthq1 at reactintl.org; REACTINTL at yahoogroups.com; ri_list at reactintl.org
From: REACTINTL at yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 01:36:31 +0000
Subject: [REACTINTL] Recognition award received

                                                                                                                                       To the RI Board of Directors:I wish to thank you for the very nice recognition in the way of a plaque acknowledging my prior service as Executive Vice-President of REACT International, Inc.
This was a total surprise and an enlightening moment for myself and my wife.
Please convey my appreciation to the BOD and those responsible. It's the little things that go a long ways.
Best wishes,
Ed Greany, LM 555                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Verizon Yahoo Mail Stationery

        Posted by: Ed Greany <crest25 at verizon.net>

               Reply to sender

              Reply to group

            Start a New Topic

                            Messages in this topic
                (1)

                    With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? The Yahoo Mail app is fast, beautiful and intuitive.

    Visit Your Group

   • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use