[REACT-LIST] [REACTINTL] I Just Found This REACTer May-June 1983 Check Last Page

Ron McCracken ron.mccr at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 22:29:29 EDT 2016

Negotiation is the only avenue open in situations like this/these. The faster your Team contacts the agency/group involved, the better are the chances of arranging a change. Once letterhead, patches, etc., have been ordered it becomes much harder. This is another reason for maintaining close liaison with your Team's safety partners. They may hear of plans that will cause 'name confusion' and be able to alert your Team early in the process.