[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net Tomorrow Night 3/22/2016

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 09:49:38 EDT 2016

To all My Friends Tomorrow Night 3/22/2016 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is the World Wide REACT Net on the NA4CC CCARS Repeater in Shelby, NC 147.045 Mhz + Tone 127.2 I will Link the Repeater to Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779 and DCF-ARC Conference Server Node 336037 witch is Link 24/7 to IRLP 9257 and the Echolink Node for the NA4CC CCARS Repeater is 706882 I will be Net Control if I.m filling Good I Have to go to the Dentist Tomorrow :( if I Can't do it Joe KD4YSH Star Mountain REACT in Etowah, TN This Net is Open to all Amateurs and Org. so I Hope to get a lot of Check-Ins Tomorrow Night.

Thanks and God Bless to all.

Jay Flora WA4JAY, KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 and WQSJ-975 GMRS