[REACT-LIST] Re-introduction

Kenny Jagdeosingh kennyr631 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 21:47:43 EDT 2016

*Hello Howard,*

*Greetings to you, your wife and members of Team 4800 from your
neighboring Team 2496, Trinidad and Tobago. I am certain someone in
authority will respond to your particular request.*
*Best of everything to y0u guys.*

*Kenny Jagdeosingh,*
*REACT 103, Team 2496,*
*Trinidad and Tobago REACT, West Indies.*
*Intl:00048.*

--
*D. Jagdeosingh*