[REACT-LIST] Why do People Ask Me if are REACT Team is the Only One Still Around

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 01:04:29 EST 2016

Every Time i get on CB Radio Channel-19 to Give out Info on a Accident and ID as Cleveland County REACT People are all ways Asking if are REACT Team is the Only One Around They Have not Hear of REACT in Over 30 Years I Just Tell Them REACT is Still Around and as of Jan-2016 REACT is 54 Years Old so They Ask Why Don't They Hear Them on the CB Radio and See Them around I say REACT Teams Went to Amateur and GMRS Radios got Away from CB Radio They say Why I Say well REACT Thanks People will get There Amateur Radio and GMRS License one man Say Never He will Allways Use CB Radio it is bad When People ask You if Your REACT Team is the Only Team Still Around and Never Herd on CB Radio any Ware but Hear it is Time for all REACT Teams to get Back to Monitoring CB Radio CH-9 and 19 They will get Good PR.

Jay Flora KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 and WA4JAY and WQSJ-975 GMRS