[REACT-LIST] I was Busy Tonight 6/252016

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 25 23:58:59 EDT 2016

I Just got Home from Helping Shelby Police Close Down Highway-18 In Front of Ingles Grocery Just North of Shelby do to a 3 vehicle MVA 1 Car Over Turn with Multiple Injuries 1 Child Injured and Multiple EMS, Rescue and Fire and Police Units and REACT Shelby Police Sgt. ask me to Shut Down Highway-18 North Bound at Lithia Springs Road and Send all Traffic Down Lithia Springs Road Highway-18 is a Busy Highway and Traffic was Heavy and People Don't Paying Attention You tell Them to Stop They go Tell Them to go They Stop and on Cell Phone not Paying Attention.

I was out There from 2152 Hr to 2306 Hr When it was all Clear up Shelby Police Thank me for Coming out.

Good Night and God Bless to all.

Jay Flora

Cleveland County REACT R-1