[REACT-LIST] Tomorrow Night 6/07/2016 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is the World Wide REACT INTERNATIONAL NET

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 11:42:34 EDT 2016

To all My REACT and Amateur Radio Friends Tomorrow Night 6/07/2016 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time is the World Wide REACT INTERNATIONAL NET on Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779 I will Link the NA4CC  CCARS Repeater to REACT Conference Server and to DCF-ARC Conference Node 336037 all Amateurs are Welcome to Check-In Tomorrow Night.

God Bless to all.

Jay Flora WA4JAY,  KBUO-6508 CB-9-19,  WQSJ-975