[REACT-LIST] Fw: [REACTINTL] WORLD WIDE REACT INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL NET

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 5 00:58:48 EDT 2016

________________________________
From: REACTINTL at yahoogroups.com <REACTINTL at yahoogroups.com> on behalf of John Tasler kd4ysh at yahoo.com [REACTINTL] <REACTINTL at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 4, 2016 11:59 PM
To: yahoogroups
Subject: [REACTINTL] WORLD WIDE REACT INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL NET

Please check in the weekly REACT INTL. WORLD WIDE NET Tuesday evenings 9 PM Eastern we have expanded to gateway systems that connect all the communication platforms in one bundle. The net is global reaching gateways in the UK and around the world, DMR,P25,APRS,MOTO TURBO, are just a few of the systems we have, many DX LINKING systems link all modes together at the same time. Please tell all your amateur friends this net is open to all amateurs we are trying to break 100 check ins, the net will run 2 hours sometimes we are growing and pushing forward and reaching out and this is one of the only global nets by REACT Intl. Echolink 109779 and 336037 are just two of the connections available.

Joe
kd4ysh at yahoo.com
Star Mountain REACT 6205
Post: 6-19-16

Posted by: John Tasler <kd4ysh at yahoo.com>
Reply via web post<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/REACTINTL/conversations/messages/1988;_ylc=X3oDMTJxODZhcmZlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIzMzQ1NjI4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTk0ODkzMwRtc2dJZAMxOTg4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTQ2NzY5MTE3MQ--?act=reply&messageNum=1988>       *       Reply to sender <mailto:kd4ysh at yahoo.com?subject=Re%3A%20WORLD%20WIDE%20REACT%20INTERNATIONAL%20GLOBAL%20NET>   *       Reply to group <mailto:REACTINTL at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20WORLD%20WIDE%20REACT%20INTERNATIONAL%20GLOBAL%20NET>   *       Start a New Topic<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/REACTINTL/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZTlxNm5zBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIzMzQ1NjI4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTk0ODkzMwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzE0Njc2OTExNzE->       *       Messages in this topic<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/REACTINTL/conversations/topics/1988;_ylc=X3oDMTM1OTVvMXBuBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIzMzQ1NjI4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTk0ODkzMwRtc2dJZAMxOTg4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ2NzY5MTE3MQR0cGNJZAMxOTg4> (1)
[https://s.yimg.com/ru/static/images/yg/img/megaphone/1464031581_phpFA8bON]
Have you tried the highest rated email app?<https://yho.com/1wwmgg>