[REACT-LIST] I Like to give a Big Congratulations to Joe Zych KD4YSH as New Reg-3 Dr

Bobby Adler texaspappyroberts at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 14:56:18 EDT 2016

Good questions, but I think that the other gentleman who commented has a
good point. I mean nothing disrespectful when I say that stating a problem
without suggesting a solution is just "whining". I suggest that you take
Thomas's suggestion & see what, if anything, can be suggested for solutions.
Respectfully,
Bobby Adler, LM 299

--
Bobby A

If you do not wish to receive this, or any other email from this address,
please reply with "remove" as the subject to have your name taken off of
any distribution list used by this address. You may also forward any of
these emails to anyone who you feel might enjoy the subject matter. Thank
you.