[REACT-LIST] REACT-LIST Digest, Vol 14, Issue 16

Eric Hutchins (K7ELH) k7elh at k6sdg.org
Thu Jan 28 23:40:34 EST 2016

--
On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 3:49 AM, <_ChuckTho at aol.com_
(mailto:ChuckTho at aol.com) > wrote:

As soon as I can get y'alls email addresses (yep, I am a native-born
Texan), I'll be in contact and will be able to better serve Region 5. I
will do so because I want to serve the Region, not to besmirch the
character of someone else. Chuck Charles A (Chuck) Thompson LM 147
Director, Region 5, REACT International, Inc.
--

/I can vouch for Chuck. Chuck has been a monumental asset to REACT for
as long as I have known him (close to 25 years).  If my region was in