[REACT-LIST] World Wide REACT Net Moving to Tuesday Nights at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 27 18:39:16 EST 2016

To all my REACT+CCARS+DCF+RED CROSS+ARES+FIRE+POLICE and AMATEUR Radio Friends I am Moving the World Wide REACT to Tuesday Nights at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time to see if we get More Check-In the First Net will be 2/02/2016 at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time Same Repeater the CCARS and Same Echolink Nodes Just New Day.

There will be a REACT Net This Saturday at 9:00 Pm Eastern Time and to let Every One Know of the Net Move to Tuesday Nights and I am Still Looking for Volunteer Net

Controls.

147.045Mhz + Tone 127.3 Echolink Node 706882 NA4CC CCARS Repeater Shelby, NC
Echolink REACT Conference Server Node 109779

Echolink DCF-ARC Conference Service Node 336037 and IRLP 9257

Jay Flora WA4JAY and KBUO-6508 and WQSJ-975 GMRS

Disaster Communicators Forum DCF