[REACT-LIST] To the REACT Teams and their Members in Region 5

ChuckTho at aol.com ChuckTho at aol.com
Wed Jan 27 18:29:43 EST 2016

Kenny --

Thank you for your kind remarks. They are most appreciated.

Chuck

In a message dated 26Jan16 9:27:02 P.M. Central Standard Time,
kennyr631 at gmail.com writes:

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 11:25 PM, Kenny Jagdeosingh  <_kennyr631 at gmail.com_
(mailto:kennyr631 at gmail.com) > wrote:

Congratulations to Chuck on his return to the Board.

A healthy move indeed.

Kenny

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 3:49 AM, <_ChuckTho at aol.com_