[REACT-LIST] CB Radio Recommendations

s.walters at reactintl.org s.walters at reactintl.org
Tue Jan 26 01:19:47 EST 2016

Here is a good article on base antennas. 5/8 wave are best for gain as far as vertical omnis go. While this article is a sales pitch for the one the author built for review, he mentions other brands and does some comparison. Might point at a solution. I have a base antenna some one gave me. It’s the A99. I have it taken apart and as a winter project I intend to clean it (take rust off) and get all new screws for it, rebuild it and get it out on a warm day.
Stan

http://cbradiomagazine.com/Antenna%20Reviews/Maco%20V%205-8/Maco%20V%205-8%20Antenna%20Review.htm