[REACT-LIST] [REACTINTL] CB Radio Recommendations

Stan AB3EM ab3emqsl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 01:07:12 EST 2016

The Cobras with Bluetooth are great. I don’t own but have talked to people who have them. Handles your phone and is a CB. With their headset you are handsfree on phone or CB.

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Acobra%20bluetooth%20cb

http://www.amazon.com/DIGITAL-CA-BTCB4-Wireless-Microphone/dp/B00APUYSTE/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1453787618&sr=8-6&keywords=cobra+bluetooth+cb

Amazon has several. Yes they are pricey but very nice.  AM only though, no SSB.

Stan