[REACT-LIST] [REACTINTL] RE: Monitoring Times

Ron McCracken ron.mccr at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 5 20:10:50 EST 2016

Glad you found it helpful, Paul. Just to clarify for others, there is no need to order the disk as far as I know. It is an option for those who would find it more convenient than reading online. It is nice to have the option though.

Even ham print magazines are vanishing. 'CQ' is now available only as an e-publication. Times are changing fast.