[REACT-LIST] We had 29 Check-Ins Tonight on the World Wide REACT Net 2/24/2016

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 24 00:21:40 EST 2016

Tonight 2/24/2016 we had 29 Check-Ins to the World Wide REACT Net I Like to Thank all for Checking-In

KJ6QAJ  JOHN  LA COUNTY REACT REG-8 DR PRESS. REACT INTL. LOS ANGELES, CA

9Z4RG  ROBBY T&T REACT REG-9 DR

K0HTF  DOC LIFE MEMBER OF REACT

KF6RFQ JON  BLACKBERRY REACT MINOL PARK, CA

KD4STT  TOM STAR-MIN REACT TN

KD4YSH  JOE  STAR-MIN  REACT ASST REG-3 DR TN

KK4ZTG  JANETTE STAR-MIN REACT TN

KK4KBL  BARRIE  CC REACT R-17 SHELBY, NC

KG4JJM  ROBERT  CC REACT R-14  CHERRYVILLE, NC

W6GHZ  RICH CCARS REPEATER OWNER SHELBY, NC

N4BXB  HERB CCARS SHELBY, NC

KJ4MVC  PAM  CCARS  SHELBY, NC

W4YAB  EVERT CCARS  SHELBY, NC

9Z4FR  ROHAND  T&T

WX4MWA  MATT  GSP REGIONAL SKYWARN CENTRAL, SC

KB3JUF  CHARLEY  ARES/RACES  PA

N5MKY  GLENN  CALHOUN COUNTY SKYWARN BATTLE CREEK, MI

9Z4OS ORVEL T&T

N1OFF WAYNE  SW FLORIDA ARES FORT MAYER, FLA

KA9WDX  BERNARD  ARES/SKYWARN  MEDFORD, WI

9Z4BT  BRIAN T&T

9Z4RGN  RONALD T&T

9Z4AF  KASS  T&T

WA4BPW  SAM  CC REACT R-5,   BOILING SPRINGS FIRE DEPT,  RED CROSS, BAPTIST DISASTER RELIEF BOILING SPRINGS, NC

KM4LKW  LESTER  STAR-MIN REACT TN

N4XZZ  CRIST  STAR-MIN REACT TN

K6GRL  LINDA  ARES/SKYWARN  MARINA, CA

KF5LOX  JERRY DALLAS COUNTY REACT REG-7 DR

KI4BYM  JIMMY  ARES/RACES/SKYWARN  VINEMONT, AL

Thanks for Checking In Hope to Hear You all Next Week God Bless.

Jay Flora WA4JAY,  KBUO-6508 CB-9 and 19,  WQSJ-975 GMRS

DCF