[REACT-LIST] I been on CB Radio Channel-19 all Night Giving out Road and Traffic Accident Reports

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 16 00:31:09 EST 2016

I been on CB Radio Channel-19 all Night Giving out Road and Traffic Accident Reports and ID as Cleveland County REACT we are Having a Ice and Rain Event and Accidents all Over the County and I am Stilling Monitoring 19 and the Truck Drivers Been Thanking me all Night for the Weather and Traffic Info and Glad to Know REACT in Shelby, NC Still Monitor CB Radio to Give out the Info They Ask me Why ant There Other REACT on CB I Told Them REACT Just Use Amateur and GMRS and Got a Way from CB Radios do to Cell Phones They Told me Thanks and Keep up the Good Work in Shelby, NC

Jay Flora WA4JAY, KBUO-6508 CB-9-19 and WQSJ-975