[REACT-LIST] Joe here from Star Mountain REACT in Tennessee Asst. Director Region 3

Jay WA4JAY REACT Unit-1 react-unit-14 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 6 12:18:55 EST 2016

HEY JAY CAN YOU POST THIS ON THE REACT MAILING LIST FOR ME FOR SOME REASON I AM HAVING A HARD TIME SENDING THANKS BUDDY.
73'S
JOE
GREETINGS,

Joe here from Star Mountain REACT in Tennessee  Asst. Director Region 3, If you have a DMR radio we are forming a communications group on the world wide network if you are interested contact me at kd4ysh at yahoo.com, when you hit the PTT you are connected to the whole world like Echolink.

The ZELLO network is a great communications platform for the hams as well as the non-hams if you have a computer or smartphone contact me so your TEAM  can set up a great communications link

73's
Joe
KD4YSH
<https://us-mg5.mail.yahoo.com/neo/cc-group&btn-show-cc=0>